2014 PFIsaac Copeland ->GTown -> Nebraska

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking he hasn't had it yet seeing him walking around before the games, but I could be wrong. I've had two back surgeries and had to take it easy for a good 3-4 weeks afterwards.  I know it's not recommended to sit for extended periods of time the first couple of weeks after back surgery.

• hhcmatt changed the title to 2014 PFIsaac Copeland ->GTown -> Nebraska
  • 3 weeks later...

Really looking forward to seeing Copeland don the forward position next season, hope he can get that 1/2 season back so he can compete at the beginning of the 2017-18 season. Will need that pre-conference season to gel with the regular rotation. GBR

Edited by AuroranHusker
*For clarity*

On 2/20/2017 at 9:59 AM, huskercwg said:

Next year...

PF...Jack, MJ, Copeland, Fuller, Ed, Isaiah

P...Ed, Jordy, MJ

Minutes will need to be earned.

I don't think we'll see Jack or Copeland at PF next season.  Copeland has the athleticism to play the 3 at 6'9" which is quite a luxury.  If you watch his game, he's a 100% perimeter, face-the-basket player with guard skills.  

1:  Watson, Costello (I"ll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong, but I think this kid plays--his HS film is better than Bohnannon's from Iowa)

1-2:  Taylor, Gill, Akenten, Palmer 

3:  Copeland, McVeigh, Palmer

4:  Jacobson, Roby, Horne

5:  Morrow, Tshimanga, Borchardt

I still can't believe the amount of talent filling everything out next season.  

2 hours ago, LK1 said:

I don't think we'll see Jack or Copeland at PF next season.  Copeland has the athleticism to play the 3 at 6'9" which is quite a luxury.  If you watch his game, he's a 100% perimeter, face-the-basket player with guard skills.  

1:  Watson, Costello (I"ll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong, but I think this kid plays--his HS film is better than Bohnannon's from Iowa)

Please post both Costello's and Bohannon's film. Bohannon is a STUD. 

3 hours ago, LK1 said:

If SE fires Miles it may not though. But I can hope that all of the stars Aline; and we have a basketball team next year.

6 hours ago, LK1 said:

Gotta think about defense though.  Unless I see improvement in lateral movement, neither Jack or Copeland have the lateral quickness to guard the wing.  We learned that about Jack earlier this year.  People are also talking a lot about Palmer at the two.  You simply cannot look at offensive output and say bingo.  You have to look at the total game.  Hope the post season will see improvements in a lot of these "cosmetic" areas,

8 hours ago, Jugular said:

Please post both Costello's and Bohannon's film. Bohannon is a STUD. 

http://www.hudl.com/profile/3557793/justin-costello

http://www.hudl.com/v/1Nvd6Y

Check out JC's hudl page.  Kid is a pretty dynamic playmaker, and a better athlete (stronger, more explosive) than Bohannon.  His straight line speed is the only question I have, but damn he's skilled and savvy, and shoots over 40% from 3.  

Edited by LK1