Robin Washut - In-State Prospects That Nebraska Is Looking At

Treshawn Thurman certainly fits the mold of guys we seem to be targeting: long and athletic.  For example, all but one PG we are targeting so far is 6'2" or taller.  It certainly made us a better defensive team when Miles shifted Talley to the point; having a tall, long and athletic team makes everything a little harder on the opposing team when they are on offense.  It reminds me a bit of how the Michigan State roster is made up, which is obviously a good thing.

Rivals lists Adam Moon's AAU team as being Nebraska Select.  Does anyone know much about this team?  Also, does anyone know anything about the AAU teams that the rest of these kids will be playing on?  Do their teams play legit national schedules?

Arguably the top AAU programs in Nebraska are the Omaha Crusaders and the Bison All Stars.  The Crusaders are mostly Omaha Metro kids with a few from the surrounding areas.  The Bison are mainly Lincoln and other top players in the state.  They do get some Omaha kids. 

Both of those two programs go to some major tournaments and play against some top teams.  I remember I had a couple of teammates play for the Bison and they played in a tournament against Darius Miles and Quentin Richardson.