Got a voicemail from Coach Miles today

Buglem

He left a message thanking me for my past support and urging me to buy season tickets (which I've done already and have for years). It was clearly pre-recorded but still thought it was cool. I excitedly replayed it for my wife who promptly called me a dork!

Anyone else get a call today?

Gov. Did it make you feel just a little bit guilty for not renewing? That's why I have caller ID and know how to use it. And for those suffering from spousal dorkdum, this is a generic wifely response to anything which doesn't fall into their realm of interest. If you wish a higher rating, just start taking more interest in the specials at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

He left a message thanking me for my past support and urging me to buy season tickets (which I've done already and have for years). It was clearly pre-recorded but still thought it was cool. I excitedly replayed it for my wife who promptly called me a dork!

Anyone else get a call today?

Sure did! I kept trying to interrupt him to ask him a question but he kept yapping. Sounded scripted, Smells fishy....