This is horrible

Huskerpapa

I thought about not posting this, especially on a basketball board, but I thought this video is worth the post. This is ugly. This coach should be sentenced to the most severe penalty available to the judge. It is cheap...and most importantly it was committed by a "leader" of young men. What a horrible, terrible, pathetic message sent to these kids. SAD!

http://usnews.nbcnew...ts-referee?lite

Speaking of people hitting other people, did any of you see the AWESOME video of the Cleveland bus driver who pops this really mouthy and bellicose teen/early 20s female in the kisser and literally THROWS her off the bus? If you've ever really wanted to just punch someone who had crossed a line in trying to antagonize you, then you might enjoy watching someone actually do it. (She hits him first, by the way.)

Sorry about no link. It's on youtube but this video is SOOOOO dangerous that they make you log in to prove that you're over 18.

Of course, if you want to watch a video of some babes pole dancing, I'm sure there are thousands that you can view without logging in.

Speaking of people hitting other people, did any of you see the AWESOME video of the Cleveland bus driver who pops this really mouthy and bellicose teen/early 20s female in the kisser and literally THROWS her off the bus? If you've ever really wanted to just punch someone who had crossed a line in trying to antagonize you, then you might enjoy watching someone actually do it. (She hits him first, by the way.)

Sorry about no link. It's on youtube but this video is SOOOOO dangerous that they make you log in to prove that you're over 18.

Of course, if you want to watch a video of some babes pole dancing, I'm sure there are thousands that you can view without logging in.

While we quickly get off topic with the bus driver/bi**h video...Note,this action would feel good, yet it is a pretty dangerous response...as the instinct/action that would feel ssooo good and work pretty well if the driver hit a male...backfires when used against a female.

My 4 decades of criminal/divorce trial work have long since taught me these momentary "feel-good/justifiable moments" are followed by the loss of a substantial amount of liberty/job/property/etc.

In addition, this one was like a heavyweight squaring off with a bantamweight. (as many of these male/female cases turn out to be)....Most judges have a hard time overlooking the 50 to 100 pound difference.

Watch and learn from what happens to this guy in the long run...his life will be substantially diminished...Right or wrong, her initial action will cause this driver to be punished substantially!

At least, that's my bet. Even if he wins a trial...think of the attorney fees he will spend.

If this type of action is tempting...save yourself thousands of dollars in attorney fees and check your anger...(Imagine that...an attorney trying to help you not run up legal fees!)

That being said...Thanks,Norm and CWG, I enjoyed viewing this guy going old west in response!

It's awesome that a much stronger guy coldcocked a woman? If you notice the driver wasn't hurt and wasn't defending himself, he was just pissed and decided to hit a much smaller woman back. That is pathetic.

I was on the chain gang For Trumbull High School back in the 80's & 90's when a fight broke out after an offical made a call that the other teams fans did like and thought it cost them the game and a 36 game win streak. I seen an offical get hit and a bunch of 50 & 60year old men on the ground fighting.

I was on the chain gang For Trumbull High School back in the 80's & 90's when a fight broke out after an offical made a call that the other teams fans did like and thought it cost them the game and a 36 game win streak. I seen an offical get hit and a bunch of 50 & 60year old men on the ground fighting.

Trumbull, huh?

That explains a lot.... ;)

How far offtopic can we get? Sort of a statement about our society that "commentators"on the internet spend their time pontificating on this incident as something which passes as newsworthy. It now seems that every example of bad judgement and every poor decision anyone makes is documented, and put on a camera to be viewed by millions of people. I'm just glad no one followed me into the bathroom this morning after all those hot peppers I consumed last night. Just to get this thread shut down and to get my very first warning I will add my final thought: With the way the bus driver acted against this woman, he had to have been a Republican.

How far offtopic can we get? Sort of a statement about our society that "commentators"on the internet spend their time pontificating on this incident as something which passes as newsworthy. It now seems that every example of bad judgement and every poor decision anyone makes is documented, and put on a camera to be viewed by millions of people. I'm just glad no one followed me into the bathroom this morning after all those hot peppers I consumed last night. Just to get this thread shut down and to get my very first warning I will add my final thought: With the way the bus driver acted against this woman, he had to have been a Republican.

Can we really say pontificating here?

Another miss. It has to be a random occurence decided upon by the all powerful Ebay.

My guess is that you're attempting to double click the message box to type a reply but perhaps doing so slowly.

This potentially would cause you to hit the B in the top left corner which turns on the bold.

You can either toggle off by clicking on the B or else hit CTRL+B.

Permit me to say I condemn violence against women in the strongest of terms. I repeatedly told my boys as they were growing up that it is NEVER OK to hit a girl. I have never even remotely threatened my wife (or any former girlfriend for that matter) with any act of physical violence.

Having said that, the video of the bus driver seems to fall into a different category. For one thing, it's almost theater. If that had appeared in a scene in a movie, the audience would have CHEERED the moment where the antagonized bus driver finally loses his cool and punches his tormenter. And, second, this is more grown adult versus grown adult. She was the instigator. And her mouth wrote a check that her chin couldn't cash.

Forget for the moment that she's a lady -- because she certainly doesn't act like one -- and you have to admit she kinda got what she had comin'.