Lindsey Moore goes 12th overall to Minnesota Lynx

Row6Seat10

Posted ImageLindsey Moore was invited along with 12 other players to ESPN head quarters in Bristol, Connecticut for the WNBA draft which will be held tonight on ESPN 2 at 7:00. At 8:00 the draft broadcast switches over to ESPN-U

I have been hearing she might go as high as the eighth pick to San Antonio or Indiana as the ninth pick in the first round. We'll see in just a couple of hours.

Click here to view the article

2AZXs.jpgLindsey Moore was invited along with 12 other players to ESPN head quarters in Bristol, Connecticut for the WNBA draft which will be held tonight on ESPN 2 at 7:00. At 8:00 the draft broadcast switches over to ESPN-U

I have been hearing she might go as high as the eighth pick to San Antonio or Indiana as the ninth pick in the first round. We'll see in just a couple of hours.

Click here to view the article

Looking like she does here with make up and her hair down, if I bumped into anywhere I would not know that was her.

it's almost like Lindsey Whalen & Maya Moore had a baby........ Seriously though, this team is already REALLY good, and Lindsey Moore only makes them better. She couldn't have landed in a better spot.

With so many guards on the roster I wouldn't be surprised if they try to trade her. Say to Seattle perhaps.

• 1 month later...