The state outline is back!

I love the state outline.  I'm trying to decide if I like the colorization inside the 3 point area.

Yeah, I hate the darker shade inside the 3-point line. I also hate not having red in the paint. 

It's not a very appealing court IMO. But I'd rather the team look appealing than the floor!

Dude I love the new court design.  It's exactly what I was hoping it would be!

You wanted doodoo brown all over the court?

Yeah, I like it.  Notre Dame and Michigan St (among others) have designs similar to this and I like those floors.

If you don't like the different tones of brown, then you should be thankful that the people that designed Oregon's floor didn't get the job to design Nebraska's floor.  That could've been bad with corn stalks instead of evergreen trees on the court... haha

Yeah, I like it.  Notre Dame and Michigan St (among others) have designs similar to this and I like those floors.

If you don't like the different tones of brown, then you should be thankful that the people that designed Oregon's floor didn't get the job to design Nebraska's floor.  That could've been bad with corn stalks instead of evergreen trees on the court... haha

Yeah that would have been awful! But honestly, the other image showing the court makes the floor look A LOT better. While I'm not a fan, I don't really dislike it that much upon further review. I would prefer the paint be red instead of the lighter floor color.

Yeah that would have been awful! But honestly, the other image showing the court makes the floor look A LOT better. While I'm not a fan, I don't really dislike it that much upon further review. I would prefer the paint be red instead of the lighter floor color.

Yeah, the pictures that show the more realistic view of the court look much better.  I'm also glad that they have the star marking Lincoln in the state outline.  It's small detail, but I think it adds alot to the design. 

It's basically the inverse (in terms of stain patterns) to the Illini court:

court3.jpg

Personally, I hate it.  I have always hated having the 3-point area a different color than the rest of the court.  Stain or paint the lanes, fine, but to me it's just too busy to do anything to the 3-point area.