Big 10 Tournament -- Madhouse on Madison

cozrulz

I say keep it in Chicago, its a place that is easy to get to and everyone will enjoy. 

Apparently it is further to get to the United Center from hotels than Indy and Bankers Life.  Instead of five minutes it is more like thirty.

I have been to the last 2 B1G tourneys. It feels like less of an event in Chicago. Indy seems like it goes all out, but I guess Chicago is a much larger city so that makes sense. In Indy EVERYTHING is right there near the arena. Indy is the perfect setup for events. In Chicago it takes about 30 minutes to get to the United Center via public transport. Everything is walking distance in Indy. Bankers Life is more of a basketball centric arena and has better overall sight lines - it's also newer. Not much around the United Center in terms of food/nightlife/hotels and there was one beer tent in the parking lot.

Overall I'd say it feels more at home in Indy but Chicago is one of my favorite cities and it is the conference headquarters and has a larger arena. Can't go wrong with either but I'd give Indy the nod.

Though I haven't been to any of the B1G tournaments (despite living in Evanston!), I have heard from other B1G fans and 'Cats fans that would agree with Husker4TheSpurs's analysis.  Personally, I don't care where it is, but I would go to it if I could.  (Expensive tickets and crunch time in the academic calendar has made it impossible for me.)

I say keep it in Chicago, its a place that is easy to get to and everyone will enjoy. 

Apparently it is further to get to the United Center from hotels than Indy and Bankers Life.  Instead of five minutes it is more like thirty.

Bankers life is definitely closer to the hotels, but it took us like 10 minutes to get from downtown chi to the United Center yesterday via cab during rush hour.  not bad at all

Just opened my fortune cookie from lunch today. It says: "YOU WILL BE REWARDED FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING." (their caps, not mine.)

Let's see how accurate it is...I guess technically there's no time frame given, but I'd sort of prefer that reward happen around 7:15 p.m.

What is the horoscope?

Maybe all signs point to a Husker win?