2014 F Mike Daum, Kimball

As much as I love husker basketball. I also root for SDSU (my fiancé has two degrees from there and that's what keeps the lights on in our house) 

I'm hoping Daum enjoys the Nate Wolters experience and stays in Brookings for one more year. Planning to go to the game tonight and it's the only time I'll wear blue at a basketball game in Omaha. Looking forward to Daum and the Jacks having a big day tonight right after Nebraska's big game of course!

Edited by rwhiston

3 minutes ago, rwhiston said:

As much as I love husker basketball. I also root for SDSU (my fiancé has two degrees from there and that's what keeps the lights on in our house) 

I'm hoping Daum enjoys the Nate Wolters experience and stays in Brookings for one more year. Planning to go to the game tonight and it's the only time I'll wear blue at a basketball game in Omaha. Looking forward to Daum and the Jacks having a big day tonight right after Nebraska's big game of course!

GO MAVS! :D

On 1/6/2018 at 12:00 PM, AuroranHusker said:

I read a story (can't remember the source...) that Daum isn't planning to grad transfer anywhere. He'll either enter the NBA draft (unlikely) or he will finish his senior year with the Jacks.

You'd have to be pretty dumb to say you're going to grad transfer while you're playing somewhere. 'I wasn't going to grad transfer but scouts said they wanted to see me against higher level talent' or something like that seems like how you'd do it if you did it.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, TimSmiles said:

not really sure how connected he is to nebraska sports. he's from kimball which is closer to more major cities in colorado than in nebraska.

His uncle started at LB for NU in 83-84.  His dad played football and his mom played basketball at Wyoming.

I don't think it's realistic; he gets plenty of exposure at SDSU, and if he goes somewhere else he might have a different role and it might cause some chemistry issues.  Also if he were to go the grad transfer route he'd have plenty of other options.  I'd give it a 5% chance, if that.

Edited by Dead Dog Alley

Well, my dream scenario is:

1) We win the NIT

2) The underclassmen ALL come back

3) Daum does transfer to NU

4) Huskers in the Elite 8

5) The rest would be yet to be determined

Anticipation is a really good feeling! And UNFINISHED BUSINESS is the mindset and motto.

Edited by trickey

28 minutes ago, PimpMario said:
30 minutes ago, trickey said:
Well, my dream scenario is:

1) We win the NIT
2) The underclassmen ALL come back
3) Daum does transfer to NU
4) Huskers in the Elite 8
5) The rest would be yet to be determined

Anticipation is a really good feeling!

After making the elite 8 we win 3 more, duh

AWH!!! You ruined it!