2014 F Mike Daum, Kimball

1 hour ago, ConkintheCorner said:

interesting...  Im not sure why he wouldnt even try to test the waters.

I know this is crazy talk but if they would have let me, I would have spent the rest of my life in college playing basketball. Everybody is always so shocked when a player or coach does something that doesn't seem to make business sense. To some people, it isn't about it being a business but that they love the college game and the experience that goes along with it. I know they are in the great minority but I think some of those people still exist.

3 minutes ago, Dean Smith said:

I know this is crazy talk but if they would have let me, I would have spent the rest of my life in college playing basketball. Everybody is always so shocked when a player or coach does something that doesn't seem to make business sense. To some people, it isn't about it being a business but that they love the college game and the experience that goes along with it. I know they are in the great minority but I think some of those people still exist.

Many think the NBA is the be all end all of basketball but like most jobs after college, you probably see a lot of people longing for the good old college days when they realize how much work a "real job" really is.  Even the NBA.

1 hour ago, Silverbacked1 said:

But it was on the ineternet so it had to be true.

Now I wish that check from Kenya would hurry up and get here I could use it to pay off the new car, house and boat I just bought.:mellow:

LOL, at first I thought you were talking about our former assistant coach and I was like: