Season tickets

Received the e-mail. Ended up with the $50/ seat. Sec.122 row 27.

Well crap... If you don't mind me asking when did you order them? I ordered mine on February 11th and haven't heard anything. Donated $100/seat. I'm screwed I bet!
Are you a current season ticket holder?
No sir... haven't been able to be my son just turned 5 and the wife finally gave me the ok this year
Then you won't hear anything until after they have collected all the deposits from current ticket holders. You'll get in, don't worry. You'll probably even get a very good seat unless you're holding out for courtside.

I wasn't a season ticket holder and I have heard I'm brand new but I did sign up for the $250 donation seats.

I was a current season ticket holder and couldn't break into the $250 donation seats even though I offered more. Sounds like the best you'll do are the $50 lower bowl seats behind the basket.

Where did u end up getting seats at?

I'm in section 115, row 22. I have a 2nd block in section 109, row 13.

Does anyone know what the cost of a ticket (excluding the contribution) will be next season in the 100, 200 & 300 levels?

Just to fill in/add to a bit on what uneblinstu said....

Your "normal" seats in 100 are $18 per game, looks like all of 200 is $11 per game and 300 is all $5 per game.

Does anyone know what the cost of a ticket (excluding the contribution) will be next season in the 100, 200 & 300 levels?

Your "normal" seats in 100 are $18 per game, looks like all of 200 is $11 per game and 300 is all $5 per game.

Thanks for the rest of the story, lang.

Thanks for the rest of the story, lang.

And I guess I should add that those are season ticket prices.    I know for several years now you could buy a "cheap seat" SEASON ticket at the Devaney for $5 a ticket.   But, if you bought for an individual game at the window, it was at least $10, for conference games anyway.   Not sure what the markup was on higher level tickets.   All that to say that I assume individual prices are likely higher at all the levels, but I'm not 100% sure and how much higher if so.

By the way, and I'd assume this is for somebody who is only now inquiring about tickets, you can go over to Huskers.com and see what is available ( specific seats and sections ) and make a purchase.   I'd assume that means that all the people on the waiting list are now accounted for.

By the way, and I'd assume this is for somebody who is only now inquiring about tickets, you can go over to Huskers.com and see what is available ( specific seats and sections ) and make a purchase.   I'd assume that means that all the people on the waiting list are now accounted for.

Just curious how the costs aligned.

Just curious how the costs aligned.

Not sure if this is what you mean, but they match the prices I gave above I'm pretty sure.   I think it said something about the lower bowl being full.   I would guess a few of those people in the lower bowl will back out before having to pay the donation/deposit and those seats will become available.  Others have speculated that they are holding some back for whatever reason.

When I called to update my seats from the 300 level to the 200 level they said that the lower bowl is filled right now but something could become available after the invoices are sent out and whatever. I believe she said that would be around July 1st.

Hope that hasn't been covered here already, I didn't read all the posts.