Favorite Husker Basketball Player Of All Time!

BigTate

Tough to list just one, as there are three that hold significance for me.

Lue.  My first Nebrasketball experience was attending a 1997 NIT game with my dad.  I still remember Washington had an enormous front court, and I was amazed at the wizardry that little #10 could do in the lane when surrounded by human giants.

Maric.  There's always a special place in the memory bank for whichever player was The Man during your time at DONU.  For me, Aleks was that guy.  I also still remember being in a class with him, and he looked like an adult trying to fit into a toddler chair.  

Shields.  He just did things the right way, from the moment he stepped on the court as a freshman until his last game as a senior.

This is a hard question.  By coaching staff my favorites are:

Nee:  Mikki Moore…runner up Pike 

Collier: Maric

Doc: Jeter…runner up Ryan Anderson

Miles: Watson

Hoiberg: Tominaga…runner up Walker.

Looking at the list, Tominaga, Mikki and Lance are my three personal favorites.  I feel like recency bias is kicking in on Tominaga but I really enjoy watching how he plays the game.  This is very tough.

FINAL VERDICT:

Kevin Cross

8 minutes ago, busticket said:

This is a hard question.  By coaching staff my favorites are:

Nee:  Mikki Moore…runner up Pike 

Collier: Maric

Doc: Jeter…runner up Ryan Anderson

Miles: Watson

Hoiberg: Tominaga…runner up Walker.

Looking at the list, Tominaga, Mikki and Lance are my three personal favorites.  I feel like recency bias is kicking in on Tominaga but I really enjoy watching how he plays the game.  This is very tough.

FINAL VERDICT:

Kevin Cross

I very much debated on KT.  Depending on how this year goes and if he comes back... he could be my favorite.