Nebraska (25-18-1) vs. Maryland (32-16) Series Game Thread

This team is extremely frustrating.   Cut the Maryland lead from 6 - 2 to 6 - 4 in the 8th.  Maryland gets runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out.  Bunz comes in and strikes out the batter.  Then, fails to cover the plate on a ball barely passed the catcher and throws another wild pitch.  Both runners score.  Now, the games all but over.

• Bugeaters1 changed the title to Nebraska (24-18-1) vs. Maryland (32-15) Series Game Thread

Nebraska scores 5 in the 1st.  Maryland scores 4 in the next 2 innings.  Nebraska still batting having scored 4 in the 3rd.  Small strike zone according to Greg and Ben combined with the ball carrying will make for a rather high scoring game.

Anybody watching the game?  I am just listening.   It sounds like the HP is horrible at calling strikes especially low.
I usually do, but out planting flowers for the wife. And planting tomatoes and watching the birds come to my feeders.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk