Transfer Brice Williams

hhcmatt

57 minutes ago, Jacob Padilla said:

I wasn't saying highlights are useless (although they can be depending on how they're cut and who the player is), but just like stats or anything else, if you really want the full picture you need more context. If somebody doesn't live up to the highlight tape, there's probably something there in the game tape that shows why.

(I’m just messing with ya ha)

1 hour ago, Fullbacksympathy said:

I’m gonna guess Fred pulls off Williams/Sallis/Hugley, which would be nuts.  

This would be a home run haul especially considering the lack of serious attrition thus far.  Replacing Dawson and Oleg with Brice, Hunter and Hugley would be a tremendous upgrade.  If we can keep Keisei too then I think we could be contending for the Dance next season, which is hard to believe.

6 minutes ago, aphilso1 said:

This would be a home run haul especially considering the lack of serious attrition thus far.  Replacing Dawson and Oleg with Brice, Hunter and Hugley would be a tremendous upgrade.  If we can keep Keisei too then I think we could be contending for the Dance next season, which is hard to believe.

Still have to replace those Griesel and Walker fellas and hopefully whomever we land fits the bill 

33 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

Still have to replace those Griesel and Walker fellas and hopefully whomever we land fits the bill 

True, but those were known losses entering the season.  I was purely looking at it as winning the Transfer Portal -- get more out of it than you lose into it.  And if we do land all three of those transfers, and don't lose any additional players with remaining eligibility, then Hoiberg will have absolutely CRUSHED the portal this year.

Robin is promising that something is set to happen “this afternoon.”
When asked to blink once if it’s X or twice if it’s Y, he puts of a gif of a guy that blinks constantly.

Mast and Williams announcing on same day with guys like Sallis, Wrightsell, Hugely still in play is exciting.

Hopefully we get Williams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/11/2023 at 6:32 PM, Jacob Padilla said:

I don't have any first-hand experience with Brice, so feel free to speculate away without any input from me. I'll dive into his Synergy tape and put something together if things become official. 

I'll be working on film breakdowns with clips for next week, but in the meantime I hit on some highlights for both Williams and Mast in this podcast.