Transfer Portal 2023

46 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Hopefully there is no end to the portal. We’ve already went to the well x4 on guards and come up empty. I’m guessing it starts to thin out come mid may but have no evidence to support that.

Well, according to my Twitter feed there are a bunch of athletes out there in the portal.  Trouble is most are football players. It's getting annoying trying to sift through all of them.  

1 hour ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Hopefully there is no end to the portal. We’ve already went to the well x4 on guards and come up empty. I’m guessing it starts to thin out come mid may but have no evidence to support that.

Would expect more will enter and then maybe some guys who put in for the draft will go back to college and transfer.

Did anybody watch AJ Plitzueweit this year or have any info on him? He played at USD and is from Vermillion. He’s ranked number 3 in Torviks’s list of remaining scoring PGs.

However, he suffered a significant knee injury that sidelined him for over a year and a half. His stats dropped a decent amount this year. Thoughts?

Stats

13 minutes ago, Cornbread21 said:

Did anybody watch AJ Plitzueweit this year or have any info on him? He played at USD and is from Vermillion. He’s ranked number 3 in Torviks’s list of remaining scoring PGs.

However, he suffered a significant knee injury that sidelined him for over a year and a half. His stats dropped a decent amount this year. Thoughts?

Stats

That injury really hampered his lateral movement ability,  a grad transfer pg like I believe he is would probably be the best way for us to go IMO.  

22 hours ago, ConkintheCorner said:

When is the last day to enter portal??  Things sure seem quiet for Nebrasketball. Still hoping for a transfer or 2

I think it's May 11th.

NU is hosting PG Ahron Ulis (from Iowa) today: https://hawkeyeswire.usatoday.com/lists/iowa-basketball-ahron-ulis-visiting-nebraska-cornhuskers/

Edited by AuroranHusker