Transfer Portal 2023

2 hours ago, MichHusker said:

Was he sticking around hoping we struck out on guards in the portal? Seemed pretty clear for weeks we were wanting to add immediate help there

I don't think so.  I think this would have happened regardless of any portal activity by us.   

9 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

Maybe he's just like me and 25% of the country who just got their taxes completed

Actually.....the tax filings required by NIL are a new thing to many of these guys.  Our NIL volunteers give them help, but they aren't completely compliant....

5 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Yikes...the new crime to be worried about.

The IRS can and will go after the little guy. They were my proctologists four different times.  The last one was funny.  I got audited within weeks of them being guilty of harassment. It was something like you can't audit someone twice in a 24 month period without cause. Something like that. When I called the IRS to complain, the phone was answered by Mrs. Wilson.  When she said her name, I started laughing and asked her, Mrs. Wilson, is Mrs. Heath on the other line?  BTW, I won that appeal as I did 2 others. The one I didn't was bad tax law which a couple years later they changed.

On 3/31/2023 at 11:04 AM, millerhusker said:

We could very well have had more visitors who just didn't announce on social media they're visiting. Washut didn't know Kriisa was visiting until he was in Lincoln and made an Instagram post about it. Shoot, I remember Derrick Walker committing to Nebraska while on a visit before anyone even knew we were recruiting him. 

Does anyone with Twitter want to do a little research and see if Jonathan Beagle is still only following Husker coaches?

Assistant at Albany just landed a job at Temple