Transfer Kerr Kriisa -> West Virginia

hhcmatt

On 5/10/2023 at 7:28 AM, Norm Peterson said:

That's what I've been told. So, I went over to his tweet and called him an a-hole.

I would appreciate it more if you had called Bob Huggins an a-hole.

But that's just me.

And a lot of other people.

Edited by atskooc

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, royalfan said:

Huggins arrested for DUI in Pittsburgh blowing .21.  I wonder if enough is enough at West Virginia and wonder if any of their players would ask out.  We could be in decent position with two current scholarships if so.  

.021 is a pretty good effort. Gotta drink a lot of Steel City beer to get there. Uber, Bob, Uber.

26 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

.021 is a pretty good effort. Gotta drink a lot of Steel City beer to get there. Uber, Bob, Uber.

I think most people would blow .021 if they hadn't had a single thing to drink, that might just be the body's natural state...but I digress...

Iowa fans think .210 is amateur hour:

https://nypost.com/2013/09/02/worlds-drunkest-girl-vodka-sam-just-blew-a-341-and-tweeted-about-it/

5 hours ago, royalfan said:

Huggins arrested for DUI in Pittsburgh blowing .21.  I wonder if enough is enough at West Virginia and wonder if any of their players would ask out.  We could be in decent position with two current scholarships if so.  

I think it's the end of Huggins. Too bad. Tough to explain empty beer cans in the trunk.  I have a question, though. How does a preliminary breath test get released to the media?  That's b.s.

Police Criminal Complaint Details Bob Huggins’s Friday DUI Arrest (msn.com)

2 hours ago, cipsucks said:

I think it's the end of Huggins. Too bad. Tough to explain empty beer cans in the trunk.  I have a question, though. How does a preliminary breath test get released to the media?  That's b.s.

Police Criminal Complaint Details Bob Huggins’s Friday DUI Arrest (msn.com)

It is BS. Seems someone within law enforcement must have had loose lips. If only we could trust those guys.

2 hours ago, Dean Smith said:

Facts but I bet the first thing out of Huggins’s mouth when the police came  to his window was, “Do you fuckn’ know who I am?”

I have a friend who was a cop in LA.  He stopped a famous actor and the actor yelled "do you know who I am" and my friend allegedly replied, "hand me your driver's license, and I will tell you"

21 hours ago, jayschool said:

Police incident reports are public record.

Yeah I know. But people were focusing on the word "preliminary" and I have no idea if preliminary reports are even a thing and then if they are if they are something that is public record. 

Edited by cornfed24-7

20 hours ago, cornfed24-7 said:

Yeah I know. But people were focusing on this the word "preliminary" and I have no idea if preliminary reports are even a thing and then if they are if they are something that is public record. 

I don’t see “preliminary” in the story, and I’m not sure that’s a real term or just one used by law enforcement to try and obfuscate their work. 

32 minutes ago, jayschool said:

I don’t see “preliminary” in the story, and I’m not sure that’s a real term or just one used by law enforcement to try and obfuscate their work. 

I would guess the information was from a report by the arresting officers. Their field test was not preliminary.

"Preliminary" is probably reporter speak to say further investigation is likely, should the person arrested contest the charge. 

I hope people realize even though this was a serious action that could of caused harm that these higher profile people are also human and make mistakes like the rest of us but are in the light and media for everyone to judge...

I will pray this close accident is what will save his life and put the alcohol down and start something of new like being there with family and friends and that the alcohol and the added stress as a head coach is not worth it to get to this point. Not saying what he did is excusable but everyone makes mistakes and no one is an angel...