Sam Griesel vs. Creighton

Five

5 hours ago, aphilso1 said:

Did the Starbucks go under?  They used to have one inside a grocery store.

EDIT:  Just looked it up.  It's still there. https://www.starbucks.com/store-locator/store/1006274/safeway-sidney-2555-1944-illinois-st-sidney-ne-69162-us

Good call. That’s my hometown and I didn’t know that was in Safeway. 

On 3/28/2023 at 4:53 PM, Handy Johnson said:

You’d be surprised, there’s a LOT more of us out there than you would think(Husker Basketball fans). I remember stopping in the 49’r a few years ago & there was only one other gentleman in the bar & a Husker game on the TV. Come to find out he knew everyone from Carl McPipe on down & I’ve seen that happen more often than not, especially in a Football saturated State. 

My Uber driver in Kansas City was a UNL Alum who played pickup Basketball against Bruce Chubick & Tyronn Lue. How bout THAT! Husker Pride Nationwide Baby…! 

On 3/30/2023 at 12:07 AM, Cazzie22 said:

If Nebraska BB had some, just some of the FB success, people throughout the State would be enthralled by NU BB.  Too many people are front runners, they are only supporters when the team wins and wins big.

Respectfully disagree. Attendance at PBA, and Memorial indicate a greater degree of commitment than nearly any other program I have seen. When neither revenue sport has been competing for conference  championships for 25 years and you pack the joint...

3 hours ago, hhcscott said:

Respectfully disagree. Attendance at PBA, and Memorial indicate a greater degree of commitment than nearly any other program I have seen. When neither revenue sport has been competing for conference  championships for 25 years and you pack the joint...

Agree. I didn’t make my point that more Nebraskans across the State would show support and enthusiasm for the Basketball 🏀 programs if we had the success that Football has had…historically.  And Volleyball. 

• 2 weeks later...