Your National Champion Bluejays

On 3/25/2023 at 1:57 PM, Handy Johnson said:

Well, we’ve reached that point where it’s time to start thinking about the unthinkable. With all the number one seeds out & the bracket breaking especially favorably for said Bluejays, they have a very REAL chance of Winning the whole thing. Do I want to boast from now until forever that we beat the National Champs on THEIR home court? Or do I want to see their hopes dashed in a soul crushing blowout…??? I’m praying for the latter more than you can possibly know. Oh BTW I found an Alonzo Verge Warm-Up today @ Thrift World in Omaha, had his monogram on the Ol tagger. 

OK, you're off the hook.

Just now, HuskerFever said:

One day, I dream of a time where we're less focused on suppressing the successes of another program and more focused on how we're doing in March.

Maybe some day we'll have more Elite Eight appearances than some other teams and it just doesn't matter to us how other teams are doing.

Nah. I will always wish despair on their fans. 

I know I've said this before, but Scheirerman could have been the hero of the state of Nebraska.  Could have taken NU where they'd never been before.  He helped Creighton get to where they've already been.  No jobs, meals or drinks from the Creighton people. They could give two f's about you.  So does the rest of the state, now.

11 minutes ago, throwback said:

S#@&!!!

What the hell am I going to do with all these t-shirts now? Probably shouldn't have pre-ordered 5000 of them. 

image.png

Might still buy one just to wear next year and tell every blue shit…shirted puss bag they couldn’t even get this right for us.😐

1 hour ago, HuskerFever said:

One day, I dream of a time where we're less focused on suppressing the successes of another program and more focused on how we're doing in March.

Maybe some day we'll have more Elite Eight appearances than some other teams and it just doesn't matter to us how other teams are doing.

We could’ve playing for a natty and I would cheer for the suppression of that program and fanbase just as loud as I would cheer for DONU.

1 minute ago, basketballjones said:

Thoughts? You call that foul or not? I felt like you gotta swallow the whistle given it’s a tie ball-game. Let the players decide in OT. 

You swallow it unless it is an egregious foul, especially with how physical they let game get.  If we were playing and Sam Hoiberg got called for a foul on the same play I would have been furious.