Keisei watch

uneblinstu

I know that NIL money is a factor, and perhaps a big factor.  However, I  thought I read that the players we bring in may be a bigger factor?  

I have a strong belief that Keisei would love to showcase his skills on a huge stage...such as the NCAA dance stage.  For Keisei to remain, we need to secure some talented studs.  Will it happen?

8 hours ago, uneblinstu said:

I had no idea the bureaucrats at DHS were involved. I figured it was the bureaucrats at the NCAA.  I would think DHS would be more concerned with Feinstein's Chinese spy limo driver, Eric Swalwell banging a Chinese spy, McConnel's ties to the CCP and Lindsey Graham's ties to Ukraine.  But, no.  Just like the Creighton game, got a feeling we win this bitch and it will be without help from the D.C. elites.

6 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

I had no idea the bureaucrats at DHS were involved. I figured it was the bureaucrats at the NCAA.  I would think DHS would be more concerned with Feinstein's Chinese spy limo driver, Eric Swalwell banging a Chinese spy, McConnel's ties to the CCP and Lindsey Graham's ties to Ukraine.  But, no.  Just like the Creighton game, got a feeling we win this bitch and it will be without help from the D.C. elites.

Narrator: “He signed a million dollar deal with Japan the following day.”

Doubtful transferring is likely. Thus the two outcomes are Keisei turning pro or Keisei coming back to Nebraska.

Seems like Jaz Shelly showed how it's possible for an international student to receive NIL and that the clearest path to the NBA is by playing here in the states.

Assume he will declare for the draft with the ability to return to school and we'll be waiting a while on his decision.  Been hearing favorable things about him returning to Nebraska here in the last 30 seconds 😀

What needs to be done is the title of this thread.  Make and sell a Keisei watch, giving him the proceeds.  Options are unlimited. You can have CDT and Japan time on the watch or have Pavelka's voice yell "Keisei for three" twice a day. Set the alarm to say "Bang-a-Rang".  Sell 20,000 watches at a hundred bucks apiece, after cost, Keisei probably pockets a cool million before taxes. If someone steals my idea, I at least want credit.