Nicholls (11-10) vs. Nebraska (11-5-1) Series Game Thread

Bugeaters1

38 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Maybe we can pickup Omaha for a few.

Not sure we want to do that. 😁 

Maybe we can pick up an extra game or two with somebody when we head to Texas April 1 for that weird double-header on our B1G bye week. Or maybe we could convince N Dakota St to play 2 instead of 1 when they come to Lincoln in late March and/or early May.

We could also play a non-D1 like Kearney or Wayne, which don't count for RPI, so the only reason to do it is to give some young guys a chance to play. It's just very difficult to reschedule games vs D-1 opponents with as tight as the schedule is and with the last week of the season out of play.

38 minutes ago, throwback said:

Maybe we can pick up an extra game or two with somebody when we head to Texas April 1 for that weird double-header on our B1G bye week.

This was what I was thinking.  Easily could make up 1-2 there.

Anyone know of any other teams who’ve lost some games due to weather?

1 hour ago, AuroranHusker said:

Well, it's supposed to be mid-to-upper 40s in Manhattan, KS, today. Why, again, did NU give up home games for this?

The weather forecast wasn't great for the weekend I guess. I don't know how it is in Lincoln, but it is 37 in Trumbull.