Transfer Portal 2023

2 minutes ago, royalfan said:

I am curious what kind of checkbook we have for hoops.  Not sure being part of the collective means very much is allocated to the cause.  We badly need it to be.  

Yep, I hope somebody steps up so we can be very competitive with NIL for basketball.  I won’t hold my breath though.

17 hours ago, Fullbacksympathy said:

Kriisa is an outstanding player.  Would be an amazing home court guy with Keisei.  He’s also a solid ball handler and fantastic in the pick and roll.  

They would be the most intriguing backcourt around for sure. That’s a lot of threes that are going to get chucked up though. When they are going in, look out. When they aren’t, there’s not enough defense there to prevent from getting rolled on. It would be entertaining no doubt though. 

9 hours ago, HB said:

We are competitive in this space, and will be  going forward.  

From Washnut in regards to Kerr.   -My biggest concern for Nebraska is where things stand with their NIL operation. I've heard West Virginia's collective brought a substantial offer to the table. Will 1890 be able to come up with something at least in the same ballpark?

I hope you know more than him that our NIL is in good shape.  I have my doubts it is as strong as you think.  Would love to be wrong.  

6 hours ago, Busch Light said:

They would be the most intriguing backcourt around for sure. That’s a lot of threes that are going to get chucked up though. When they are going in, look out. When they aren’t, there’s not enough defense there to prevent from getting rolled on. It would be entertaining no doubt though. 

That’s why I was careful to say home court player!  I would expect some serious duds on the road and huge upsets at home.  

8 hours ago, royalfan said:

From Washnut in regards to Kerr.   -My biggest concern for Nebraska is where things stand with their NIL operation. I've heard West Virginia's collective brought a substantial offer to the table. Will 1890 be able to come up with something at least in the same ballpark?

I hope you know more than him that our NIL is in good shape.  I have my doubts it is as strong as you think.  Would love to be wrong.  

Things are happening.   We offered more for Traudt than Creighton, but the girlfriend is still winning.  Efforts as we speak to raise basketball-specific funds, which the Peeds have agreed to match.  

44 minutes ago, HB said:

We offered more for Traudt than Creighton

Kid… I don’t know if you’re reading this… but she’ll still love you if you come to Nebraska.  You’re going to want as much $$$ as possible for the future.  Do what’s right for you.  You lived 12 hours away for a year.  You can live an hour away for more $$$.  Come here, get those season football tickets.

Also— Go Big Red.

47 minutes ago, HB said:

Things are happening.   We offered more for Traudt than Creighton, but the girlfriend is still winning.  Efforts as we speak to raise basketball-specific funds, which the Peeds have agreed to match.  

Deep sigh...... "P***y is undefeated" - Tom Izzo

Just now, hskr4life said:

Kid… I don’t know if you’re reading this… but she’ll still love you if you come to Nebraska.  You’re going to want as much $$$ as possible for the future.  Do what’s right for you.  You lived 12 hours away for a year.  You can live an hour away for more $$$.  Come here, get those season football tickets.

Also— Go Big Red.

I would imagine that she already has season football tickets :lol: