Transfer Portal 2023

4 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Well I’m officially worried, Ed Chang said he’s heard from Nebraska. He’s gotta be plan Z…he could also be embellishing? 

To be fair you and I were both brought back from the brink (dealers choice of what) this season. Anyone feel like talking us back from the ledge once again? 

30 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Random question.  Does it seem that we are reaching out to a significant number of players?  Sooo, we must not have anyone locked down?  I'm not worried ---yet; but dang, since we had an early start, you'd think we would be closing on a couple players sooner rather than later.

I have also noticed that we have fired up the Matt A memorial transfer receiving portal station.

1 minute ago, hskr4life said:

In this day and age of the portal, immediate eligibility (for the most part) and NIL, I’d be more worried if we WEREN’T reaching out to everyone.  It’s the Wild West out there.  You gotta shoot your shots big and small.

Yeah, but are our big shots big whiffing air balls? 

Adam Howard appears to have also recently started following jace carter a 6’5” guard outta UIC who I haven’t heard much social media buzz about but had decent numbers at UIC.

Also Chance McMillan a 6’3” guard outta Grand Canyon who’s had a fair amount of buzz.

I like how they are looking at guys with multiple years of eligibility left atleast

Mass exodus from St Johns begins today as 3 have hit the portal. Their big Joel Soriano isn't in yet and i've seen somewhere that we may be linked to him. Also wouldn't mind reaching out to 7'5" Jamarion Sharp from WKU just for the enjoyment of having a 7'5" guy on the roster

Edited by MichHusker

33 minutes ago, MichHusker said:

Mass exodus from St Johns begins today as 3 have hit the portal. Their big Joel Soriano isn't in yet and i've seen somewhere that we may be linked to him. Also wouldn't mind reaching out to 7'5" Jamarion Sharp from WKU just for the enjoyment of having a 7'5" guy on the roster

We do need to fill our height quota after losing Oleg

No knowledge at all but I'll be watching Keyon Menifield from Washington. Averaged 10 a game this past season as a freshman and their could be some relationship to Ernie Ziegler with both being from Michigan. Interestingly enough Menifield is following our player development guy, Emmanuel Tommy, who happens to be a Michigan guy himself (did not know that originally)

Edited by MichHusker

9 minutes ago, basketballjones said:

Hopefully we do our due diligence. Not a lot of great reviews on this kid out there. 

Somewhere between Andre Curbelo and Brad Davison

https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/an-exit-interview-of-sorts-with-ex-wildcat-kerr-kriisa-whose-personality-left-an-indelible/article_95eace69-ec1d-5d7a-92c7-fc026ee54b42.html

Per his instagram he's been to West Virginia already.