2022-2023 HHC March Madness Bracket Challenge

The official* Husker Hoops Central Bracket Challenge is back! For those interested, click on the link below and set up your bracket before the tournament begins!

https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2023/en/group?groupID=3744397

* Disclaimer: This official designation is as valid as a Twitter blue checkmark, that is, not at all. Hopefully this is a little something to help get through March Sadness this season.

1 hour ago, HuskerFever said:

Sounds eerily familiar to us being jaded about missing out, getting stuck in a road game, and against a Mississippi State team we already played earlier in the season. Uninspired.

I think we beat Mississippi State that year at home.  Rutgers wasn't the same after their player went down.

30 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

There was a KenPom tweet about how poorly top 2 seeds who weren't ranked in the pre-season have performed in the tourney that I wished I saw prior to filling out my bracket.  Purdue and Marquette were on the list this year.

Not me out here already getting pissed off that Nebraska is going to go on an exceptional run next year and end up as a 2 seed who was unranked in the pre-season.

• 2 weeks later...