Minnesota (8-21) vs. Nebraska (16-15) Game Thread B1G Tournament

Just now, HolyBobpilgrimage said:

OK. Just turned it off. Those two fouls back to back made it clear to me that they just don't want us to win, the fix is in (the refs).

Such a bs way to end the season. The team deserves more.

So, who called in the fix?

The conference? 

Just now, atskooc said:

So, who called in the fix?

The conference? 

Maybe, but with how wild the refs are over the past 5-10 years, I wouldn't be surprised if the refs ran it independently. Fuck this staged bs. Neither call was even close to an O foul, it's way too obvious. Hard to be invested when they ruin the sport this way.

1 minute ago, HolyBobpilgrimage said:

Maybe, but with how wild the refs are over the past 5-10 years, I wouldn't be surprised if the refs ran it independently. Fuck this staged bs. Neither call was even close to an O foul, it's way too obvious. Hard to be invested when they ruin the sport this way.

J Laws was close, could have gone either way.  Keisei’s was a crime.

1 minute ago, HolyBobpilgrimage said:

Then hire a lawyer and do something about it. 

Just now, HolyBobpilgrimage said:

Also I'm shocked that the worst FT shooting team in the league just beat us there and we missed some key ones down the stretch. Griesel especially. Pretty disappointing stuff.

Wait, is it a fix, or is it free throw shooting?

Just now, hskr4life said:

J Laws was close, could have gone either way.  Keisei’s was a crime.

Naw, the first one was Griesel driving and keisei screening the guy to bump into him, no set feet or real contact. Both are a crime. I don't get why they let the guys generally play physical in the BT conf all year, then when it's really important and has a bigger TV audience, they tighten up the game to give a worse bball product and tricky tack fouls! Will never fail to enfuriate me. 😒