Minnesota (8-21) vs. Nebraska (16-15) Game Thread B1G Tournament

3 minutes ago, brfrad said:

Payne was moving more on all his screens than Keisei or Lawrence were on the ones they got called for.  They were bad calls.  

It’s a joke. Four or five players would foul out every game if they actually called it like that, but they decided to wait until the final minute to call it twice when neither were clear an ld obvious?

I seriously can’t stand watching basketball because of this gross incompetence. It’s infuriating. I don’t even know why I waste my time. 

7 minutes ago, brfrad said:

Payne was moving more on all his screens than Keisei or Lawrence were on the ones they got called for.  They were bad calls.  

This is the issue...not that refs make bad calls but that they make inconsistently bad calls. The illegal screens, sure but also the foul on the three by Wilcher. The next two Nebraska makes had more contact than Wilcher made...so what is a foul? It can't be an incidental touch at one end but MMA is allowed at the other. One more ref roast before I go, the slapping of Tominaga across the face was not only a foul but should be a flagrant. First HOW did they miss the call, did the gopher poke the ref in the eye first? Second if I can hit a shooter in the eye every time I get beat on a screen, I might as well.