25 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

Current status of our predictions:

Total Wins (predicted at start of season):

95% predicted wins at or below 16 total wins

Remaining prediction: 19

Conference Wins (predicted in December):

100% predicted wins at or below 9 conference wins

Remaining predictions: None.

Oof. I was having a conversation with my Dad in the early part of the season. I pretty much tell him every year THIS is the year and this is how it happens! I was telling him this is literally the only time in 30+ years I completely counted the Huskers out. Don’t have a chance for even a winning season let alone post season play. Aaaah good times. Oh and fuck Iowa 😁

Edited by cornfed24-7
Sp

54 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

Current status of our predictions:

Total Wins (predicted at start of season):

95% predicted wins at or below 16 total wins

Remaining prediction: 19

Conference Wins (predicted in December):

100% predicted wins at or below 9 conference wins

Remaining predictions: None.

I predicted 9 conference wins at the start of the season...then foolishly started doubting this team by the time we got to the December predictions. I don't doubt them any more and expect a couple more wins in Chicago. GBR!

Had the pleasure of driving while this one was happening.  But that meant spending my afternoon with Kent P and Jake.  There were so many quotes that were great.  Two that stick out were

a “sit down Fran” I believe or some variation of that late in the game… possibly after Hoibergs charge.

The other happened after the game when they were doing a chiropractor ad.  Jake said something like “the Iowa fans are hurting” and Kent says “Does a chiropractor help hurt egos?”  Lol

Throughout the game I had issues with play of two or three players.  Yet at games end, all of the players stepped forward in one way or another.  Proud of the effort and giddy withe results.

I wonder if Keisei was hurting a bit today?  He sort of looked sluggish is the second half.