MICHIGAN STATE GAME DAY THREAD

12dozen

Optimistic and positive viewpoint ...

Not going to say Coach Amy should go, and she probably won't. As a fan don't love things about the coaching schemes, defense, offensive schemes, recruiting etc.  We've talked about it for pages, days on end.

Sure, I wish we were in NCAA's every year.

But face facts, the team isn't in shambles, and a bunch of players aren't leaving. Possibly may get Jazz and/or Issie to return (probably unlikely) ...anyway...

Trev may have some input after this season.

The team in general is a pretty tight knit group. Players seem to enjoy each others company. Academically, and school wise,  the set up does well for players.  They represent the school well as a group. The team's atmosphere is good. But they're probably frustrated too.

And like it or not, we've accomplished enough to get into post season play....  getting at least, into the WNIT. 

The men can't say that much. Winning seasons in the B1G are few and far between for them.

As always, I'll just watch and enjoy what they do from here on out this season. There's always another right? 

I just won't criticize individual players on this forum. Truly believe they themselves are doing the best they can. None makes mistakes on purpose. Have to believe they lose sleep about how they're playing. It's stressful for a 18-19 yr old to perform in front of thousands with the cameras on.

Been an NU sports fan for decades and women's BBall since before Yori.  So, will  just go with the flow and see what happens in women's basketball. My world just isn't going to fall from the sky.

Redsteve

Edited by redsteve