Michigan St. (17-11) vs. Nebraska (15-14) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

2 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

To which Morris says “that’s the right thing to do, you can’t stop the game.”

Whether you prefer tool, dupe, puppet, pawn, minion, lackey, stooge, sucker, flunkey, chump, henchman, patsy, peon, gull, pigeon, pushover, sap, flunky, hireling, idiot, fool, whore, prostitute, grifter, opportunist, or bottom feeder, they all are accurate descriptions of Shon Morris.

4 minutes ago, brfrad said:

Izzo spent more time on the court than half the players.  Yet, nothing.  I don't remember which game I was watching but a coach was on the sideline, went to half court (still on the sideline), and gets a technical for being out of the coach's box.  Yet, Izzo is literally at half court, ready for a jump ball.

I wonder if Izzo is capable enough of self reflection at this point in his life to sit back and think, "Why do I have to go out and dance like a monkey and act like an idiot every game?  Why can't I just act like a normal person?"

10 minutes ago, brfrad said:

Almost as bad as when MSU has the ball at the free throw line in the backcourt.  Lawrence falls down from cramps.  Is laying on the ground, yet the refs don't stop the game.

The ******* other free throw line. We had all 5 guys back, and the guy dribbling the ball up the court was walking.

2 minutes ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

I wonder if Izzo is capable enough of self reflection at this point in his life to sit back and think, "Why do I have to go out and dance like a monkey and act like an idiot every game?  Why can't I just act like a normal person?"

I’m starting to not blame the psychos. The idiot BIG refs reward them, that’s the bigger problem 

9 hours ago, hskr4life said:

I agree, but I doubt the NIT will take an under .500 team and I just don’t see how we make it to .500.  Iowa is the hottest team in the Big 10 and that would mean a 2-1 record in the B1G Tourney if we lose to Iowa.

We are currently 15-15. All we have to do is win one of our next 2 game to finish the season at .500.

Plot twist will be that we play at SJSU in the 1st round of the NIT.

10 minutes ago, Ron Mexico said:

We are currently 15-15. All we have to do is win one of our next 2 game to finish the season at .500.

Plot twist will be that we play at SJSU in the 1st round of the NIT.

Unfortunately— that’s not entirely correct as you have to play another game in the B1G tournament with each game you win. So if we go loss, win, loss… we’ll be at 16-17.

Would be cool if the NIT took a chance on us… but… idk that they would.