DW

Huskerpapa

13 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

It takes a Big MAN to admit that he needed help in such a public way, but this Team clearly wouldn’t be where it is now without him. 

And, if haven't watched the media interview with Derrick Walker, Sam Griesel, and Emmanuel Bandoumel, go & watch it. That's the epitome of team-focused basketball. Those 3 are leaving their legacy as an imprint on the NU culture. Wish Sam & Manny could have been here for more than one year. Glad D-Walk came back & rehabbed himself well enough in time to make a big impact this year.

Edited by AuroranHusker

9 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

And, if haven't watched the media interview with Derrick Walker, Sam Griesel, and Emmanuel Bandoumel, go & watch it. That's the epitome of team-focused basketball. Those 3 are leaving their legacy as an imprint on the NU culture. Wish Sam & Manny could have been here for more than one year. Glad D-Walk came back & rehabbed himself well enough in time to make a big impact this year.

I had high hopes that the newcomers would help flip our culture but it has gone even better than I ever could have hoped for.  I think this is the kind of story Sam Griesel was hoping for in his one year here.  What a great group of seniors!

Edited by busticket