Coaching Carousel 2023

49r

8 minutes ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

That means Nebraska has a chance?

HCFH: "Hello, this is Fred Hoiberg."

P5: "Yeah, hi, coach, it's Parker Friedrichson. Crazy turn of events with Coach Forbes leaving Wake to take over for Fran McCaffrey at Iowa, so looks like I'm on the market again, and ..."

HCFH: "I'm unable to get to my phone right now, so please leave me a message and I'll get back to you when I can. Beeeeep."

P5: "Coach, I know you're there; I can hear you breathing on the line."

HCFH: "No, you can't! I mean, leave a message." [click]

8 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

Problem for Fran is he's running out of sons with eligibility. I mean, I suppose he and his wife could get busy, but he'd be older than Boeheim before the next one could enter the transfer portal.

Maybe they can work some kind of adoption/NIL combo magic for good portal players?

On 2/27/2023 at 4:39 PM, Cazzie22 said:

Fran should be lucky to have a job.  

Fran's sideline behavior is mostly an act, just like Izzo dancing around like a monkey every time the refs don't screw his opponent.

If Danny Nee's 13 years at Nebraska would have been as successful as Fran's 13 years at Iowa then half of the things in the state would be named after him.

On 2/28/2023 at 8:24 AM, Norm Peterson said:

Problem for Fran is he's running out of sons with eligibility. I mean, I suppose he and his wife could get busy, but he'd be older than Boeheim before the next one could enter the transfer portal.

I believe there is another equally douche baggy one left in high school.  A friend mentioned it the other day that his boy played against him in Aau ball and he is a “whiny bitch” also.

Yeah, in the senior day picture for d-bag Conner with the whole family, there was a younger, high-school aged looking kid who shared a strong resemblance with Conner/Patrick.  With Nebraska's luck, FranCon Sr. will head to Noter Lame, take the dork Patrick with him, recruit and sign the younger one, then Noter Lame will join the B1G and the Huskers will be subjected to 6 or 7 more years of McCaffery whining.