Minnesota (7-19) vs. Nebraska (14-14) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

7 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

And think, he would be getting spliters in his ass had Gray & Bando not gotten hurt.

Give the kid credit for making the most of his opportunity.  I was dead wrong about the depth on this team and was critical about our depth after Bandoumel and Gary went down and it looked bleak.  Credit to the coaching staff for developing our depth.  Sam H. and JLaw look like great pieces for years to come and I would have questioned my own sanity for thinking that three weeks ago.

28 minutes ago, jimmykc said:

Anyone care to look up the last game when we had 6 players in double figures? I'm not up to it but am curious. 

November 25, 2020: Nebraska vs. McNeese State, 102-55, Win.

Mayen: 13

Banton: 14

T McGowens: 14

Allen: 14

Webster: 13

Stevenson: 14

The last time all 5 starters were in double figures was: February 27, 2022, Nebraska at Penn State (93-70, Win). And then January 10, 2021, Nebraska vs. Indiana (76-84, Loss).

From the McNeese State game to the Minnesota game we have had 6 players in double figures twice, 5 players in double figures 8 times.

5+ Players in Double Figures:

2022-2023: vs Minnesota (6 players), vs Queens, vs Boston College, neut Florida State

2021-2022: at Penn State, vs Minnesota, vs Indiana, vs Doane, vs South Dakota, vs McNeese State (6 players)

• Bugeaters1 changed the title to Minnesota (7-19) vs. Nebraska (14-14) Game Thread