Looking For 2023 Tickets

hskr4life

3 hours ago, hskr4life said:

Posted this over in the market thread, but I know that doesn't get as many views.  Looking for a couple of Maryland tickets in the 100's section for this weekend.  If anyone has any available, let me know!

Bumping this for @hskr4life as we decided to drive in for the game and will be looking for 3-4 tickets in the 100 level as well (once hskr4life is taken care of, of course!).  I'll likely buy them on the secondary market but if any HHC members can't go, I would be happy to purchase them from you so everyone can avoid the unnecessary fees!

17 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Are there any hawkers outside of PBA? used to be you could walk up and buy ticket from hackers at the Bob.

always guys selling outside though not sure the prices will be better as those guys are seasoned professionals.  Might get lucky if you find a random person selling.

Tickets on this one are going to cost you and if you're planning to go see Minnesota I'd recommend jumping on them immediately if we're winning this game because 2:30 on a Saturday will be popular. (Caveat is that they move this game)

Michigan St is the last home game but will be easier because 8pm on a Tuesday night is a tough drive for some.

Ok I have two or three together in the 100 section if @Nebrasketball1979 or @hskr4life are still in need.  Full disclosure the reason I now have tickets is my wife tested positive for covid.  I tested negative and have no symptoms so I will still go assuming that holds tomorrow as well.

Message me if you are still interested.

3 hours ago, hskr4life said:

@Nebrasketball1979 My little came down with a fever, so I’m out of any trips.  The tickets are yours!  I’ll let Unicam message you with prices, but it was a heck of a deal and cheaper than anything on the secondary market right now 

Ugh, sorry for your bad luck.  I purchased yesterday so unfortunately I can't take advantage of the great offer.  Thank you to both of you though!

On 2/17/2023 at 4:24 PM, hhcmatt said:

Tickets on this one are going to cost you and if you're planning to go see Minnesota I'd recommend jumping on them immediately if we're winning this game because 2:30 on a Saturday will be popular. (Caveat is that they move this game)

Michigan St is the last home game but will be easier because 8pm on a Tuesday night is a tough drive for some.

Hope you followed my advice if one was trying to buy Minnesota tickets.  300 level tickets are going at $21 (typically could have been had for $3-$4 most of the year) on stubhub

6 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

Hope you followed my advice if one was trying to buy Minnesota tickets.  300 level tickets are going at $21 (typically could have been had for $3-$4 most of the year) on stubhub

It's fantastic to see there is this high of interest to watch a bad basketball team play.  And for once, I am not talking about us!

• hhcmatt changed the title to Looking For 2023 Tickets