Wisconsin (14-9) vs. Nebraska (11-14) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

JDeficit might be too large to overcome.  Wisconsin has been using some cheap shots and will continue until called

On a fashion note, does Under Armour really think those pin stripe black uniforms are stylish.  They are gawd awful.  (I hate black when it’s not in your school color scheme)

Edited by Cazzie22
Correction

1 minute ago, Cazzie22 said:

JDeficit might be too large to overcome.  Wisconsin has been using some cheap shots and will continue until called

On a fashion note, does Under Armour really think those pin stripe black uniforms are stylish.  They are gawd awful.  (I hate black when it’s not in your school color scheme)

Wiscy's unis are Player designed (if that helps :Lol:   Kent/Jake mentioned it in the pre-game)

6 minutes ago, tcp said:

24 pts in a half. refs or no refs. that's a crap number. gotta find some offense on this roster not named tominaga.

Yeah, I'm all for dumping on refs, but we've shot 6 FTs they have shot 2....that's how they're calling it. Let's just be honest and acknowledge we're playing like shit.

Edited by The Polish Rifle
grammer

3 minutes ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

1 assist for the half. And that was being generous in awarding assists. Whatever we were trying to run - we need to scrap it. Not a single pass to someone in a scoring position.

With our stats, How have we managed to keep it within Eleven points!