Tominaga - 富永啓生

Huskerpapa

• hhcmatt changed the title to Tominaga - 富永啓生
2 hours ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

I am really struggling to read between all of your lines on your posts here.  I guess I don't understand why you can't

explicitly state what you know or were led to believe at some point?  I promise I won't hold it against you, just genuinely curious. 😀

Keisei is planning to play in Japan next year

Watching KT play got me thinking about what kind of shape this kid is in.  He is playing almost full game minutes now and he is running all over the place to try to get open as team are face guarding and going no catch on him.  He plays with so much energy and emotion the kid has to be exhausted after every game. 

5 minutes ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Watching KT play got me thinking about what kind of shape this kid is in.  He is playing almost full game minutes now and he is running all over the place to try to get open as team are face guarding and going no catch on him.  He plays with so much energy and emotion the kid has to be exhausted after every game. 

Pry why he has cramped up badly at the end of a couple recent games.  

I have two work-around ideas...

1. Have KT's parents invest in "BBB Printing," so any profits realized from the sales of their shirts can be funnelled there. Or something. I'm clearly very intelligent and knowledgeable about business.

2. Play a game in Japan, so while he is in Japan he can participate in NIL deals like Jaz Shelly did this summer. Take enough boosters and we can make it worth it while he's there. 

Edited by basketballjones

2 minutes ago, basketballjones said:

I have two work-around ideas...

1. Have KT's parents invest in "BBB Printing," so any profits realized from the sales of their shirts can be funnelled there. Or something. I'm clearly very intelligent and knowledgeable about business.

2. Play a game in Japan, so while he is in Japan he can participate in NIL deals like Jaz Shelly did this summer. Take enough boosters and we can make it worth it while he's here. 

A Kick-Off game in Japan sounds intriguing… NGL.

Logistics wise, don’t know that it could be pulled off at this point though. 

47 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

A Kick-Off game in Japan sounds intriguing… NGL.

Logistics wise, don’t know that it could be pulled off at this point though. 

Aren't they eligible to take an overseas summer trip this year?  IIRC schools can take one every 4 years and the last time we took one would have been in summer of 2019 to Italy?

Maybe Japan would be a good place for these guys to go?

Perusing the statistics for K.T., in the past 5 games, he has averaged 16 shots per game. Prior to that, he had been getting just over 6 shots per game. His scoring average went from 10.3 to 12.7 in that 5-game stretch. Last season, K.T. averaged 5.7. In 2022-23, he has been shooting 49.2% from the field (40.3% from three) and 86% from the line. Last season he shot 37.3% (33.3% from three) and 84.2% from FT line. Significant progress all-around in his offensive game, same could be said defensively.

It would be very interesting to see how much more progress Keisei could possibly make. I'd love to keep being able to see it, in Lincoln, that is.

Edited by AuroranHusker

Walking into the Vault today see 5 Asian gentlemen outside taking pictures and seemed vvveeerrryyy excited to be here. Then go inside and see 2 more Asian gentleman looked like brothers with their Brand new red 30 Husker jerseys. I do believe he had reached the level of HERO. 

5 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Walking into the Vault today see 5 Asian gentlemen outside taking pictures and seemed vvveeerrryyy excited to be here. Then go inside and see 2 more Asian gentleman looked like brothers with their Brand new red 30 Husker jerseys. I do believe he had reached the level of HERO. 

NIL'd it!

I will say this with utmost respect for Keisei.  I thought he struggled a bit today.  He certainly may be worn down a bit, and Minnesota did play him exceedingly physical; but he may also be feeling a bit more pressure given the presence of his parents,  the crowd expectations and his own expectations.   

The game to game cramping issue may be tied to this as well.

The good news, everyone is picking up their games.  The fact that he is on the floor spreads the floor and allows Sam, DW and many others , great driving lanes.

Man this is fun.