Tominaga - 富永啓生

Huskerpapa

2 hours ago, basketballjones said:

That pronunciation better be correct - I'm not about to get cancelled for trying to get KT to stay another year. 

I'd worry more about the translation than the pronunciation.

I'm somewhat familiar with how japanese and chinese language characters work so I'm quite confident in both.

5 minutes ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

Answer yourselves the following question:  If Keisei had just been three inches shorter than his dad, he would now be: ______.

My answer: playing in the NBA All Star game this year.

6'9"...I have always been good at math questions 

Edited by Nebrasketball1979

On 2/10/2023 at 11:36 AM, Norm Peterson said:

Keisei is not an NBA player.

It's got to suck working your ass off and not getting any NIL dough while everyone else, including a walk-on who never plays, is getting some cash.

Would it surprise anyone if Keisei chose to walk at the end of this season? I'll be disappointed, for sure, if he does. But I can do math, and I get that $500,000 is $500,000 more than zero.

Keisei, it's been an honor to watch you play. 

If you come back, you'll make a lot of Husker hoops fans jump out of their chairs and cheer. If you choose to go turn pro back home, we'll all understand.

Either way, you've made this year exciting beyond belief. We are not having a discussion about possible post-season appearances without you.

And, for that, I bow in gratitude.

Arigatou 🙏

10 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Keisei, it's been an honor to watch you play. 

If you come back, you'll make a lot of Husker hoops fans jump out of their chairs and cheer. If you choose to go turn pro back home, we'll all understand.

Either way, you've made this year exciting beyond belief. We are not having a discussion about possible post-season appearances without you.

And, for that, I bow in gratitude.

Arigatou 🙏

These next 8 Husker wins you help us in, will be a thing of beauty to watch!  GBR!