Hoiberg Amongst His Peers

HuskerFever

3 hours ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Two fun stats for the day. 

1. Prior to 2019-20, Nebraska had never had a 20 loss season in program history.

2. My research shows, no P5 HC has ever had 4 straight 20 loss seasons.

🤔

Yeah but one of those years was a shortened year where we only played 27 games so it doesn't count...............

(sarcasm)

2 hours ago, cornfed24-7 said:

Uhg this is depressing. Hoiberg is more likely to string that to 5 in a row than have the Huskers above . 500 next year. I am amazed so many people think what Hoiberg did this year is enough to run this back a fifth time. I get it injuries. 

They're mostly the same group of people that thought 22 and 19 wins was Tim Miles program falling off a cliff and we deserved a change.  It is mind bottling.

1 hour ago, 49r said:

They're mostly the same group of people that thought 22 and 19 wins was Tim Miles program falling off a cliff and we deserved a change.  It is mind bottling.

Back in the early 80's, I bottled my own beer. It was okay. Had some kick to it. I know there is now technology to bottle minds.  Scary stuff.  

On Tim Miles:  I understand.

Gotta say that the middling offenses which at their best have been Derrick Walker surrounded by teammates who can't combine for over 34% from 3 has been truly disappointing. We've finished last in the conference in offensive efficiency in Hoiberg's first 3 years and currently are last again this year with a chance to finish ahead of Minnesota for 13th. 

We have a coach known for his offense who cannot seem to summon nor recruit it

33 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Andy Katz on BTN this morning... "there's only two that absolutely are not (getting into NCAA Tournament) and that's Nebraska and Minnesota."

Sigh.. we still have 8 regular season games and we're already "not getting in the tournament".  

What happens if we win 5 straight games from March 8 - 12?