Nebraska (10-11) vs. Maryland (13-7) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

1 minute ago, Silverbacked1 said:

They just said Maryland is a tournament hopeful?  They are 0-5 away from home are they playing the NCAA games at home now?🤨

Are you in the Big Ten?

Are you ahead of Nebraska in the conference standings?

Then you're a tournament hopeful.

And even if you're behind Nebraska in the standings, that's fine. You can just take their spot.

24 minutes ago, WhyDoIWatchThisTeam said:

Wilcher yes, but Keisi!? No way. He’s been our only life on offense all year! 

He’s done what he is supposed to do offensively this and I love the kid’s enthusiasm, but he is a horrendous defender.  I think Sam is just about as good of a shooter and about twice as good of a defender from the small sample size.  Kid is a gamer. 

3 minutes ago, Fullbacksympathy said:

He’s done what he is supposed to do offensively this and I love the kid’s enthusiasm, but he is a horrendous defender.  I think Sam is just about as good of a shooter and about twice as good of a defender from the small sample size.  Kid is a gamer. 

I’m sorry but you’re wrong. The way they guard Kesei is way more aggressive because they know how’s our best shooter. Sam is playing great, but it’s not the same. And Sam is a better defender but not by much. They are already exposing his size on the other end 

Edited by WhyDoIWatchThisTeam

CJ Wilcher - absolutely great kid and I appreciate him being a Husker - really  frustrates me. He’s sneaky lazy out there. Doesn’t do a lot of the small, non-stat basketball things that make a good player (of course, as a team, we really struggle with that in general). 

I need to see more out of him to be excited about next year or his future as a player here.