RUTGERS GAME DAY THREAD

12dozen

That has got to be the most pathetic all-around effort I've ever seen by a Nebraska women's basketball team.  I hope there's a flu bug running through the team, because there is simply no other excuse for such a poor effort against a bottom-feeder.

Either they figure something out in a hurry or the season's going straight down the crapper.

Edited by NUtball

I agree with NUtball.  That was the worst performance by a Husker women's basketball team I've ever seen. And it was against a really bad team. Twice in one season we score only 5 points in the first quarter.  We must have  broken a record for most misses on basically uncontested layups.  I hope the team is really embarrassed becaused I know I am for watching it.

This was a bad bad loss.  Rutgers will struggle to win more than 1-2 more of their games... if that.  That's a black eye and one we shouldn't lost.  I don't care if we were without AW.  We've got to learn to play without her and we had a chance to find ourselves vs one of the worst teams we've played this year.  Unacceptable.

54 minutes ago, huskerchode said:

Something is really off with this team.

The entire team just seemed out-of-sorts. Scoring only 5 points in the 1st Q, and not from the lack of shots. And it was not just the shots, Passing was off too, with lots of tips and poor plays.

Allison Weidner's enthusiasm :Cheer2::Cheer2::Cheer2: is sorely missed; I don't know, did she even go on the trip?