Nebraska (8-7) at Minnesota (6-7) Game Thread

cipsucks

3 hours ago, cipsucks said:

When you look at the final stats, thanks Red Don, Minnesota might not play a better game this season. Yet, we pulled out a conference win on the road.  Might be a bottom feeder, but still.  Just curious, what was the last conference road game we won where the home team had only 7 turnovers?

2/6/2018 against . . . . . . . Minnesota (6 turnovers that game in a 91 - 85 Nebraska win.

3 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

Andrew white

Brian Conklin made 55.6% of his threes as a SR (2003-04). I think that might be a school record...

By the way, Conk was at the UM-NU game today. I recall #20 back in 2003-04 shooting the lights out at The Barn.

BC played a great game against Minny during his SR season when NU won 77-60, as both Conk & Nate Johnson came off the bench to lead the Big Red over the Golden Gophers. Nate Johnson was a great player, he had 25 (and it was Nate that hit a late jumper to knock off Creighton 71-70 in Omaha in the N.I.T. that same season) while Conk had 17 on 5-for-6 from three.

2 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

Brian Conklin made 55.6% of his threes as a SR (2003-04). I think that might be a school record...

By the way, Conk was at the UM-NU game today. I recall #20 back in 2003-04 shooting the lights out at The Barn.

BC played a great game against Minny during his SR season when NU won 77-60, as both Conk & Nate Johnson came off the bench to lead the Big Red over the Golden Gophers. Nate Johnson was a great player, he had 25 (and it was Nate that hit a late jumper to knock off Creighton 71-70 in Omaha in the N.I.T. that same season) while Conk had 17 on 5-for-6 from three.

That was the same night Nebraska beat Michigan St in their Bowl Game & interim Coach Pelini got his first Win.