Nebraska (5-3) vs. Creighton (6-2) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

I constantly view this board, but seldom post. After this great win, thought I would make a few comments.

*  We won despite poor shooting from two of our better 3-point shooters

.  Wilcher and Tomiaga were a combined 2 for 12.

*  Love Gary's game--if he can average 8 - 10 points during Big Ten play, he will be a big asset with his defense and rebounding.

*  It might be my imagination, but Walker seems to be quicker this year.

The person I feel most sorry for is Baylor Scheierman.  He could of went to NU and helped this team win their first NCAA tournament game.  He would have been an Auroran hero right below Tom Kropp and just above Kevin Penner.  Instead, he's on a team that will lose in the first round of the tournament.  What could have been....

16 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

The person I feel most sorry for is Baylor Scheierman.  He could of went to NU and helped this team win their first NCAA tournament game.  He would have been an Auroran hero right below Tom Kropp and just above Kevin Penner.  Instead, he's on a team that will lose in the first round of the tournament.  What could have been....

Tell me about it, I tried to explain that to his dad a few weeks ago. . . sad that Scheierman considered "coming home" to be going to a tiny Jesuit institution in eastern Omaha.

He could have been a legend in Lincoln. It's a bummer, really.

8 minutes ago, roundball3 said:

I guess the wife and I will have to go to the bar for the rest of the games now🤷🏻‍♂️!!!

Was Wilcher wearing a bro or a manzier in the video? Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Possibly, but I think those are the movement / distance trackers that most of the guys wear.

40 minutes ago, roundball3 said:

I guess the wife and I will have to go to the bar for the rest of the games now🤷🏻‍♂️!!!

Was Wilcher wearing a bro or a manzier in the video? Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

https://us-store.catapultsports.com/products/catapult-one

Data tracker