Oklahoma (3-1) vs. Nebraska (3-1) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

The Groves brothers play on this team.  You might remember them as the guys who combined for 58 points against #3 seed Kansas for Eastern Washington in their first round tourney matchup in 2021.  Kansas has to come back to pull out a 93-84 win.

The Groves brothers are posts who shoot 3 so that could limit the amount of time Blaise plays. Pace will be a factor as Porter Moser is going to want to play slow and in control.  Otherwise Nevada PG transfer Grant Sherfield keys the team, leading it in shots taken and assists.

6 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Starting this thread two days early. I'll be out and about Wednesday, so I won't have time to start the thread. Enjoy your Thursday with your family and friends.

One of my top two favorite Dylan songs with him singing. Dylan covers 90% of the time sound better. I digress...  He was once asked in an interview what Tangled Up In Blue was about.  He said he had no idea. Same could be said about the football and men's basketball programs at Nebraska right now. 

Let's do a mini cip contest. It's been awhile.  The first person who names the other cip favorite Dylan song, and then names song number 3, has to be in order, which means song 3 is listed second, gets a 12 pack of Lucky Jerky beef sticks.  GBR!

15 hours ago, cipsucks said:

One of my top two favorite Dylan songs with him singing. Dylan covers 90% of the time sound better. I digress...  He was once asked in an interview what Tangled Up In Blue was about.  He said he had no idea. Same could be said about the football and men's basketball programs at Nebraska right now. 

Let's do a mini cip contest. It's been awhile.  The first person who names the other cip favorite Dylan song, and then names song number 3, has to be in order, which means song 3 is listed second, gets a 12 pack of Lucky Jerky beef sticks.  GBR!

Just Like a Woman

Subterranean Homesick Blues

Edited by BigTate

2 hours ago, Nighthawk said:

Will coach allow Walker to even be interviewed pre or post (the rest of the season) if he does play? I'm guessing he's going to want to avoid that first question...about his "Injury" since it seems to be something that no one wants to mention outside of the fan base. 

At some point if he plays and plays well enough to be one of the best two guys on the court he'll be up there in a post game presser and he'll get asked about his absence.

17 hours ago, cipsucks said:

Positively 4th Street

I Threw It All away 

18 hours ago, cipsucks said:

Hurricane

The Boxer

19 hours ago, cipsucks said:

I feel pretty good about these 2 songs. I'm just guessing the order.

A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall

Every Grain of Sand