unelinstu's postgame chatter: vol 15, ed 4: Arkansas - Pine Bluff

cornfed24-7

Played a good first 10 minutes, and really good for the final 18 minutes.  That 12 minute span in between, should not be on any highlight pages.

Boxing out is better.  Defense played well except for that 12 minute lull.  Must needed win.  

I'm worried this team is good enough to beat the teams they should.  I don't know if they are good enough to beat the teams they shouldn't.  That beats the alternative of losing to the teams we should beat.

31 minutes ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

I’ll admit I’m no X and O’s expert and have not watched a ton of Husker hoops this year but I thought the reason we brought in Howard was to utilize a matchup zone? 

We look to be in straight man every time I watch. 

Oftentimes you would see Sam lining up on the baseline on defense.  When I saw that, I automatically thought they were in there structured match-up zone.

32 minutes ago, Cazzie22 said:

Glad the Huskers were able to put together a nice 2nd half and lock up a victory.  It is going to kill my HHC standings as I predicted a loss.  Glad to be wrong.

I might have a guy for you to hire if things didn’t go better for me soon.😉

Edited by Silverbacked1

1 hour ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

I’ll admit I’m no X and O’s expert and have not watched a ton of Husker hoops this year but I thought the reason we brought in Howard was to utilize a matchup zone? 

We look to be in straight man every time I watch. 

Saw it one possession and Pine Bluff did not score and it kind took them out of their rhythm.  Not sure if they played again but sometimes a match up looks like a man.  I think we will see it more as the season moves on.