Arkansas-Pine Bluff (1-5) vs. Nebraska (2-1) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

3 minutes ago, hhcscott said:

He's a clone of the Iowa/Illinois bench kids who has a career night against us a few times each season.

Literally he has more points against us in one half than in his entire career (5 games) at UAPB 

Historically we have to be the leaders in the stat of kids that don't usually score much that have career shooting nights when they play us and no one will convince me otherwise.

Just now, cornfed24-7 said:

Historically we have to be the leaders in the stat of kids that don't usually score much that have career shooting nights when they play us and no one will convince me otherwise.

Exactly. It points to a fundamental lack of defensive fundamentals. We give up buckets to anyone and everyone.

1 minute ago, HuskerFever said:

I wasn't able to watch most of the second half. Can......... somebody explain to me how we went from a nail biter game to a blowout?

Let me guess. Fred pulled out those magical set plays?

UAPB shooting regressed to the mean. Huskers contributed by putting more effort on arc d and Huskers started using Griesel in a pseudo Derrick Walker post-distributor role.