Just a rant, don’t know where lose to put this

Silverbacked1

Okay watching the football game and 19 gets tossed for the hit.  Then is too damn stupid to not run on the field.  That is on the coaches. BUT, the announcers are trying to make it sound like it isn’t that big of a deal. THAT KID HAS COST HIS TEAM 30YARDS IN PENALTIES.  A TWO POINT ATTEMPT AND HIS NOT BEING ON THE FIELD.  He should being lead to the stands so he runs the steps of South stadium till the plane is ready to take off.

he messed up might help in his team losing, and these announcers make it should like he just didn’t really do anything wrong and gosh he was just trying to help his team.  

I guess it just pissed me.  

8 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Okay watching the football game and 19 gets tossed for the hit.  Then is too damn stupid to not run on the field.  That is on the coaches. BUT, the announcers are trying to make it sound like it isn’t that big of a deal. THAT KID HAS COST HIS TEAM 30YARDS IN PENALTIES.  A TWO POINT ATTEMPT AND HIS NOT BEING ON THE FIELD.  He should being lead to the stands so he runs the steps of South stadium till the plane is ready to take off.

he messed up might help in his team losing, and these announcers make it should like he just didn’t really do anything wrong and gosh he was just trying to help his team.  

I guess it just pissed me.  

I'm totally lost...but I'm also not watching the game.  Just the highlights on the ESPN webpage.  

49 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:
1 hour ago, brfrad said:

No chance.  I think this Wisconsin loss took everything left out of this team.

What’s most disheartening is the B1G West is absolute garbage this year & we’re the worst team. 

[Northwestern has entered the chat room]

A team who hasn't won a game inside their own country in 400 days.

Hard to believe #19 was still on the sideline.  Then to see him run out to the end zone sans his helmet was unbelievable.   

That said, if we had our offensive line from 1971, even though they'd be 70 years old, they would be better and out perform our current offensive line.  Unbelievable that they are as bad as they are.