CREIGHTON GAME DAY THREAD

12dozen

#22/#22 Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-0)
vs. #20/#21 Creighton Bluejays (2-0)
Tuesday, November 15, 2022, 6 p.m. (CT)
Ryan Athletic Center/D.J. Sokol Arena - Omaha, Nebraska
Live Video: 
FloSports
Live Radio: Huskers Radio Network (5:45 p.m.)
Matt Coatney (PBP), Jeff Griesch (Analyst)
Lincoln (107.3 FM & 1400 AM), Omaha (590 AM)
Huskers.com, Huskers App

No. 22 Huskers, No. 20 Bluejays Set for Top 25 Battle in Omaha 
The Nebraska women's basketball team hits the road for the first time in 2022-23, renewing its long-standing series with Creighton on Tuesday in Omaha. Tip-off between the No. 22 Huskers (2-0) and No. 20 Bluejays (2-0) at D.J. Sokol Arena is set for 6 p.m. 

A live video stream of Nebraska's game with Creighton will be available to subscribers of FloSports. Fans can listen to the call of Matt Coatney and Jeff Griesch on the Huskers Radio Network (107.3 FM & 1400 AM in Lincoln, and 590 AM in Omaha), the Huskers App and on Huskers.com.

3 hours ago, Fastbreaker said:

There is no BTN+ because this is a Big East home game and they have video control.   Flosports is 29.99 a month.  Yearly subscription is 12.50 a month x 12.  The two games at the Puerto Rico Classic will also be carried on Flosports.

You might get a discount ($12.50 monthly rate), through this Creighton discount link.  It looks available to anyone, but could be wrong.  https://flosports.link/3yyHbcn    

I may have found it on Cox Omaha too.   My "guide" page shows the game on 13 "YURVIEW"  at 6

Never watched 13 before, so we'll see I guess.

Did a research....YURVIEW is for Omaha area local events...high school football, etc etc (not just sports)

Edited by redsteve