uneblinstu's postgame chatter: vol 15, prologue: @ Colorado

uneblinstu

I have heard Thad Boyle referred to as Colorado's Danny Nee.

You heard that comparison from me probably. I’ve been saying it for years now. If you look at their respective records you would notice striking similarities. Boyle is set to become CU’s all time winningest coach I think this year. Also I believe he is the longest tenured basketball coach in the PAC-12. These are things Nee claimed while at Nebraska.

1 hour ago, 49r said:

You heard that comparison from me probably. I’ve been saying it for years now. If you look at their respective records you would notice striking similarities. Boyle is set to become CU’s all time winningest coach I think this year. Also I believe he is the longest tenured basketball coach in the PAC-12. These are things Nee claimed while at Nebraska.

Joe Cipriano < Sox Walseth unfortunately.

Edited by jayschool
More pithiness to be shared.

15 hours ago, 49r said:

So...did we play the Colorado team that beat Tennessee?  Or the one that lost to Grambling?  🤔

Colorado thought that after you beat Nebraska you were supposed to lose.  After the Grambling game they were informed that only pertains to football.