2022 Opening Night

Nighthawk

Just an observation, but that's not a very descriptive thread title. It doesn't really give me a summary of what the thread will be about. For all I know, you could be making reference to International Podcast Day. Or maybe International Translation Day. I mean, who knows?

Here's some helpful guidance:

The subject line of a thread is meant to be a summary of what you're posting about, not a superfluous body of text which turns the thread into a guessing game as to the subject matter. Please abide by this courteous tradition in future postings.

10 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

Just an observation, but that's not a very descriptive thread title. It doesn't really give me a summary of what the thread will be about. For all I know, you could be making reference to International Podcast Day. Or maybe International Translation Day. I mean, who knows?

Here's some helpful guidance:

😂 I'll try to do better next time.  

7 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

Since the LPD has looked the other way & been “green friendly” towards the crowds at Snoop Dog & Cube, will they be extending that same courtesy towards Husker Hoops…? 

You'll need to wait to fire up until they turn off the lights for Est Gee