Projecting Most Impactful Players

NUdiehard

Husker Hoops practice officially starts in 3 weeks.  So we may as well start some completely speculative and most likely incorrect projections for players and their expected performance in the 2022-23 season.  Rather that simply ranking players, let's compare how much "impact" certain players may have this season.  Everyone is free to define "impact" in their own way, but the general idea of "impact" is how much that player will contribute to giving Nebraska the best chance to win IMO.

So, who do you think will have the most impact this season:

Griesel or Walker

Wilcher or Bando

Gary or Wilhelm

Lloyd or Keita

Keisei or Lawrence

Dawson or Oleg

Sam Hoiberg or Cale Jacobson

Feel free to share your rationale for any of your picks

Edited by NUdiehard

34 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

I get the jist of your overarching premise, but did you draw those pairings out of a hat…? 

i was trying to match them up where I felt it could go either way and different people would have different projections. It wouldn’t be much of of a discussion if it was Griesel vs Oleg. But I also realize some may feel completely different and they aren’t equally matched. We could just rank the players 1 to 10 in projected impact, just seemed like this might be a different twist on it. That is all. And to be clear, I am certainly not trying to denigrate any players, just projecting impact for this coming season. 

Edited by NUdiehard