Uh oh...

cornfed24-7

45 minutes ago, uneblinstu said:

Yeah, sometimes. I'm just saying, everything that's happened so far in the coverage of this, and I'll grant you, I haven't read ever word written on this, but it's been pretty in line with what I've seen in situations like this. 

Davison's in a weird spot because he's still employed by the university (as far as I know) and on the radio broadcast. I expect you'll hear his thoughts there. And Scott, from everything I've observed from him, probably went radio silent.

Yeah okay, although I have a bit of insight that says at least one of them would answer a few questions.  The media did reach out to Moos, Bo, Tim, Barry, Riley, not sure about Danny, not sure about Callahan and of course Doc put himself out there for all questions.   Again, no conspiracy theories at all; I just find it a bit odd.

I'm not buying the rumors at all at the end of the day Frost style just wasn't a fit and his adjustments sucked. It seems like there's been rumors about every coach that's been fired from Bo to even Miles. That's a fan base thing at the end of the day the program has flat out failed and it goes above the coaches especially football when you constantly have outside forces meddling with the program.

11 minutes ago, huskerbill85 said:

there's been rumors about every coach that's been fired from Bo

Not to single one out, but wasn't Pelini's comments recorded on tape? Hard to be rumors when they're coming directly from the source.

All that said, we tend to point the finger at the coach. There's some house cleaning that either has been done or needs to be done within the athletic department to change some of this culture that's led to many bad decisions. Particularly, financially.