2023 Wing Brady Dunlap -> St John

• hhcmatt changed the title to 2023 Wing Brady Dunlap -> St John

When you see recruits list the schools they're planning on visiting, look at the latest date.  That's gonna be your most likely landing spot...

...is a rule of thumb that I like to go by in these situations.  If you're not the last one, you had better hope that you hear that the recruit has cancelled his remaining visits shortly after visiting your favorite school.

Neither rule applied in this case.  So I had pretty much ruled the kid out already.

Que Sera Sera.  On to the next.

26 minutes ago, basketballjones said:

Sometimes it’s good when birds are wrong. 

Sooooooooo color me clueless and generally out of touch. Why exactly did this get his offer revoked? Is it the lyrics? Something to do with the arm movements he is making? Good gosh I am getting old 😅

Edit-I can't really understand the lyrics and I don't know the song to look it up. 

Edited by cornfed24-7

3 minutes ago, cornfed24-7 said:

Sooooooooo color me clueless and generally out of touch. Why exactly did this get his offer revoked? Is it the lyrics? Something to do with the arm movements he is making. Good gosh I am getting old 😅

Edit-I can't really understand the lyrics and I don't know the song to look it up. 

It appears to be a joke because Dunlap's dancing kind of sucks. 😅